Medical malpractice is one of the most common issues worldwide. It is a wrongful act by a medical professional that diverges from the right medical treatment. Medical errors have stressful consequences. Medical malpractice is the third-leading cause of death in the U.S. According to a recent study, more than 4 lakh people die from medical negligence every year.
Important Facts About Medical Malpractice
- Medical malpractice is one of the most common causes of death in the U.S.
- More than 1 lakh deaths happen in the U.S. annually due to medical errors.
- Medical malpractice lawsuits may take weeks or months.
- Most of medical negligence attorneys work on a contingency fee.
- More than 19,000 medical malpractice cases are filed every year.
- Over 195,000 patients die due to preventable medical errors each year.
- More than 40% of healthcare providers had been litigated for medical malpractice.
- Misdiagnosis is one of the most common causes of medical negligence.
- Medication errors and medical errors are a few common causes of medical negligence.
- Finding a genuine medical malpractice attorney is quite challenging.
Common Causes of Medical Negligence
When to Hire a Medical Malpractice Attorney?
Medical malpractice lawsuits are becoming quite common. People die every day due to system failure, poorly coordinated care, and overworked healthcare professionals. Though you consider hospitals as a safe place, sometimes these centers make your condition worse by giving wrong treatment.
Medical mistakes resulting in patient’s death may have a devastating impact on a number of innocent patients. It’s no secret that countless patients are dying at an alarming rate due to medical negligence.
As medical malpractice can result in serious issues, legal action is required to manage those issues for victims. If you have been the victim of poor medical care, it is important to understand your rights. Finding medical malpractice attorney can be challenging, but it is important to seek legal assistance to protect your rights. Hiring an experienced medical malpractice lawyer will help you get the compensation you need for your treatment to recover or to cover lost wages after your injury.
Medical malpractice affects the victim’s life badly. If you or your loved one have suffered from medical negligence, hire one of the professional lawyers or attorneys. By hiring a professional Medical Malpractice Lawyer Philadelphia, you’ll obtain the right compensation for your pain and suffering.