ESSAY COMPETITION $500 SCHOLARSHIP – 2023
- This Scholarship is open to both graduate/law students and undergraduate students seeking to go to law school in the future. All applicants must be enrolled in a U.S. undergraduate or graduate-level program.
- All submissions should contain the authors name, address, phone number, current major and college.
- All submissions should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All submissions must be in .pdf format
- All submissions must be received by July 31, 2023.
- Winner will be announced on our website on August 31, 2023.
2023 Scholarship ESSAY TOPIC
– MAX 1500 WORDS
There is an average of 28 car accidents per day in Philadelphia. Around 63% of those accidents result in an injury or death. In Gallagher v. GEICO, after his motorcycle accident, Gallagher claimed that GEICO was depriving him of coverage he was paying for because they refused to let him use his UIM coverage under his second car insurance policy. Should insurance companies allow customers to stack insurance policies? Why or why not?
- Only answer the question provided
- Use online articles and caselaw to support your essay.
- Proper grammar, spelling, and citations should be used.
- All submissions will be checked for plagiarism.
Thank you for your interest in the medical malpractice scholarship provided by Philadelphia Injury Lawyers P.C. If you or a family member was injured, contact one of our attorneys today at 215-298-9143 for a free consultation.