Hit And Run Accidents Attorneys
The growing number of reported hit and run accidents is one of the problems that Pennsylvania is facing now. This is a horrifying event on the part of a hit-and-run victim when the concerned driver flees from the scene of the incident and leaves him or her helpless. It doesn’t only cause trauma on the victim but could result in serious injuries, especially if left there on your own without assistance.
According to Philadelphia Injury Lawyers, any driver facing hitting and running charges can be a serious case because the driver involved in this accident could be charged with a felony if there is significant harm done to the victim as serious injuries or death happens. Many lives are wasted due to cases of hitting and running crashes and the numbers continue to increase due to reckless drivers on the road of Pennsylvania.
If you or a loved one has been a victim of a hitting and running incident, the legal services of a reliable Philadelphia law firm must be on your priority list in order to recover the maximum compensation you really deserve.
Why do hitting and running accidents often arise?
When the driver didn’t take the initiative to stop at the scene of an accident, it could be mostly due to the following issues:
- The driver is under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- The driver is driving while doing other things like texting, answering a phone call, eating or drinking, or looking for items accidentally dropped.
- The driver is driving without a license or still a minor
- The driver has no insurance policy
Common hitting and running Accidents
- Passengers of other vehicles
- Accident involving parked vehicles
- Accident involving damages to properties