What is a Philadelphia birth injury lawyer?
Birth injuries can occur before, during, or after the expectant mother gives birth. These types of injuries can even happen to a healthy expectant mother. This is why most pregnant women have growing fears, especially when about to give childbirth due to the possible complications that could affect them.
According to Philadelphia personal injury lawyers any concerned parent would never wish to have their newborns diagnosed with childbirth injuries. If you or your loved one has suffered childbirth malpractice and would like to get expert advice on what to do next, it’s appropriate to locate a law firm with an injury attorney in Philadelphia to assess your case.
Types of errors committed before childbirth that could lead to birth malpractice
- Lack of planning on the part of the medical professional who will perform the delivery procedure.
- Failure to diagnose accurately the existing medical complications of the expectant mother or unborn child.
- Exposure of the fetus to harmful chemicals by the birth mother.
- The mother takes prescription drugs before or during the pregnancy.
- Use of excessive force to deliver the childlike use of delivery tools (forceps or vacuum to assist in delivery).
- Inappropriate care was given by the medical professionals (doctor, midwife, nurse) during labor and delivery.
- Proceeding with the vaginal delivery procedure even if there is an indication that the unborn child’s weight is too large for normal or vaginal childbirth.
- Failure to detect the baby’s birthing position like headfirst during delivery can lead to serious complications.
Will a birth injury lawyer in Philadelphia help you?Birth injuries do vary. Each case of childbirth malpractice is different including the extent of harm done both to the mother and the newborn. This is why only an experienced Philadelphia birth injury lawyer must handle these cases of their complexities. Keep in mind, learning that you and/or your precious newborn suffered birth injuries due to negligence on the part of the medical professionals before, during, or after childbirth, you have every right to claim the maximum compensation.
Consult now a childbirth injury lawyer
Don’t carry the burden on your own, especially if the childbirth malpractice resulted in huge medical expenses and long-term medical treatments from specialists. Book now for a private meeting with any of the attorneys of a certified law firm that has a proven track record of many won cases of childbirth injuries and have the people behind this childbirth malpractice be held accountable. Choosing the Philadelphia Injury Lawyers team will be the best option for you.
How to have a successful meeting with a Philadelphia birth malpractice lawyers firm?
Once you book a private consultation for FREE, don’t hesitate to ask all your concerns. Be sure to bring with you all valuable documents that will fast-track the evaluation of your childbirth malpractice cases such as medical records, laboratory results, prescribed medicines, and other findings before, during, and after childbirth. These documents will be used as evidence to validate the presence of negligence on the part of the medical professionals.
Read Next: Birth Injuries: All You Need To Know