Injuries can happen anywhere and anytime. Personal injuries happen every day in Philadelphia. There are many different types of personal injuries.
Around 700,000 personal injury claims are filed in the United States every year. If anyone gets injured due to someone else’s wrongful conduct, he/she should ask for compensation. It is advisable to hire one of the professional attorneys or lawyers to get the right compensation to recover physical, financial and emotional damages.
5 Most Common Types of Personal Injuries in Philadelphia:
- Car Accidents- Want to know about the most common type of personal injury accidents in Philadelphia? Vehicle accidents spur the most common personal injuries all over the United States. These accidents include accidents with cars, trucks, buses, motorcycles, bicycles, and pedestrians. There are more than six million car accidents happen every year in the United States. If you are injured in a car accident due to another driver’s carelessness, you should seek compensation for those personal injuries.
- Slip and Fall- Slip and fall injury is another common personal injury in Philadelphia. Slips and falls may lead to fatal personal injuries. These injuries usually happen due to broken stairs, unsecured carpets, open flames, broken sidewalks, sinkholes etc. If a person slips or falls due to the property owner’s negligence, he/she should ask for compensation he/she deserves.
- Medical Malpractice- Medical malpractice occurs when you get injured as a result of improper medical care. It can cause serious injuries. Some of the common types of medical malpractice injury cases include surgical cases, childbirth errors, Anesthesia errors, wrong medication, improper sanitary precautions etc. People who get injured due to medical malpractice must hire a personal injury lawsuit to get the right settlement.
- Dog Bites- Dog bite is also one of the common types of personal injuries in Philadelphia. Dog owners should make sure that their dog is not a danger to others. They have a legal obligation to restrain their dogs to prevent dog bites. When their dog bites someone, they are responsible for the pain and suffering resulting from the dog bites.
- Work-related Injuries- There is less/no chance of suffering from fatal personal injuries at your workplace. But if you are dealing with heavy machines at your workplace, the chances of getting injuries are high. You can seek a legal claim if you find an employer with an unsafe workplace. A professional law firm will help you get the right settlement if you have a workplace injury.
Personal injury cases can also include the following:
- Industrial Disease Cases
- Birth Injuries
- Defective Products
- Assault, Battery and Other Intentional Torts
- Occupational Stress
- Recreational Accidents
- Crime and Abuse
- Consumer Product Cases
- Transport Related Injuries
- Defamation /Slander/Libel
- Injuries Caused by Water
- Wrongful Death
If you are suffered from any of these personal injuries due to someone else’s negligence or wrongful act in Philadelphia, hire an experienced Personal Injury Lawyer Philadelphia or attorney. Get the best legal help from your lawyer and receive the right compensation for your case!